Monday, July 30, 2012

My Desk and Muffins!

After a few projects my desk is starting to resemble it's old self again.  Before I can work on any more projects, I need to clean it up so I can see the desk again.  I will try to make more of an effort to clean after every project or two so it stays fairly clear for my next project.

I also made banana bread muffins today, since we had 3 bananas that were more ripe than we like to eat out of hand.  When I make my banana bread muffins I like to make a variety of them with one batch, so I made some plain, some with walnuts, and more with chocolate chips.  I made an attempt to change around my usual recipe, and it turned out pretty good, except it was a little too sweet for my tastes.  That usually means it was perfect for my husband, which it was.  Perhaps I'll post my recipe sometime...

That's it for now!  Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment