Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Sketchbooks/Notebooks

After I made my idea book, I remembered I had some blank cards I picked up at the dollar section of Target.  I thought to myself that they might make a nice cover to a mini sketch/notebook!  This is what I ended up with :).

I just loved the cute citrus fruit design, not to mention the vibrant colors!

They aren't perfect, some pages are not quite the same length.  Let's just say it adds to it's charm?

My set of 7, because I totally messed up the eighth one.


I'm trying to think of a nice way to embellish the front for a little more pop and/or dimension.  If I start making a ton of random sketch/notebooks don't be surprised.  I have lots of cute cardstock and other supplies I can "waste" on this type of project.  Just what I needed, another type of craft...

No comments:

Post a Comment