Monday, July 16, 2012

Cleaning Challenge: My Desk - Realization #1

I'm sad to admit this, but my mug/jar organizing system must go.  It simply doesn't use space efficiently enough.  It's a system I've used since I was a kid.  I already have an idea of how to do this, now let's see if I can actually do it (and stick to it).  I'll shop around to see if I can find something that will suit my needs.

Now what will I do with all those cool mugs I receive as gifts?  I guess drink some coffee, tea, or hot chocolate.  Too bad our cupboards are also filled to the brim with glasses and mugs.

On second thought, if I can find a way to keep a few of my mugs, I would probably be happier :). What's the point of having a working space if you don't have what you like around you?  I guess I'll just have to see what I can come up with.


No comments:

Post a Comment