Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Salted Caramels

I was bitten by the candy making bug today, with my sweet-tooth coming in to play as well.  I made a batch of salted caramels.  I really like that it's fairly easy to make, doesn't have a huge ingredients list, and only needs 1 piece of special equipment (candy/fry thermometer).  I haven't messed this recipe up yet :).

I tried my best to take photos of the process, and I'll try to write up the recipe sometime in the near future (within the week maybe).  For now just stare at my jar of tasty, salty, chewy, caramel goodness.  Decided to take it outside for a quick photograph, I don't know why, but I kind of like how it turned out.

I already ate two pieces (as I wrapped them), and I think my sweet-tooth has already been satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment