Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Organizing Challenge: Ribbons (and lots of them)

If you step into my work areas it won't surprise you to find that I have way more material than I actually use.  I'm also terrible at organizing things.  This leads me to piles and piles of stuff, half finished projects, extra pieces of old projects, rejected ideas, and more all over the place.  I think I'll try tackling my organizing needs one little step at a time.

I will tackle this...
I have a big ol' tote bag full of ribbon varying in width and length.  What's  problematic?  It's taking up too much space.  I've tried various ribbon holders with little luck, in fact I had mostly bad luck (clumsy me = breaking things).

I have an idea though.  Something that will hopefully make these ribbons less bulky, and easier to find what I need.

If you're wondering why I have so many, the only thing I can say is $1 section at a craft store is good/bad news for me.  I had a project in mind for most of it, but it's been derailed.  I will just use them periodically for my cards and scrapbook pages.

Welp, that's really it.  I'm going to see how this idea of mine works out.  It won't be fast, but hopefully it'll at least be decent.


No comments:

Post a Comment