Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Last Minute Project

So I may or may not be designated to make someone's wedding program.  The idea was to make a fan program thing, since it's going to most likely be fairly warm/hot at the wedding location.  The wedding is in 3 days. I have no information yet.  So far I've only been sent a link to a template/tutorial thing found here DIY Fan Programs.  As nice as it looks, I'm trying to thing about the logistics of hand making each of these things in 2 days (I'm discounting part of today and part of Friday).  I have no idea if I'm expected to do this completely on my own, or if we're going to have some sort of "fan making party"... or something.

I'm trying to come up with a Plan B.  I do like the idea of this, but I'm trying to think of a way that wouldn't have to require all this cutting and piecing of fan pieces.  I do have an idea... not sure what the bride will think of it though.  I'll get more into later if I get approval, heck, I may still get into my idea even if I don't.

Oh, the stuff you do for loved ones.  I've been known to stay up late to completely projects, let's see what I do for this.

Edit:  So we didn't end up having to make any programs at all.  They definitely kept me busy before, during, and after the wedding.  They had some pretty awesome DIY stuff that I really liked.   Now that I think of it, I should have taken photos of what we all did.  Ah well.

No comments:

Post a Comment