Thursday, July 12, 2012

Last Minute/Late Night Papercrafting

I should stop waiting till the last minute to work on my cards for friends and family.  In less than 12 hours my brother will be getting married, and I should probably get to sleep soon.  I only have a few more details I want to put on my card for them, along with typing out something thoughtful for the inside.  I keep trying to think of a way to embellish the card even more, but honestly... I should just stop while it still looks decent ha ha.

If I remember to take a photo of the finished card, I'll post it up here :).  Hopefully I can remember...

Edit: I remembered!  I will also sleep right after this.

Tools of the trade.  I don't usually use that particular glue, but my desk is war zone, and my usual one is lost in it.  I find the one I did use causes the paper to wrinkle a bit (boo).

Finished product.  I had to look several times to made sure I spelled Shiela correctly, since it's not a usual spelling I'm familiar with.  By check, I mean look at Facebook ~_~.
 I did add a little on the inside of the card, but didn't want people to read my mushy stuff I wrote to my brother and his soon-to-be wife.  It also looked silly when I blurred it out, so no go.

No comments:

Post a Comment