Thursday, August 9, 2012

Stickers, stickers, butterfly stickers.

I purchased a Xyron 5" Creative Station a few months ago.  I was interested in making my own stickers, either for my personal use and/or to sell (I still haven't decided that myself).  I finally decided to break it out of my closet and see how it works.  I've done two test runs on some butterflies (remember these?  except a single layer), and I have to say that I'm pretty happy with the results.  I may experiment and use them somewhere, I just haven't a clue as to where yet.

Now that I can make stickers, will I try to rule the world?  I doubt it.  Will I try to decorate, scrapbook, make cards, tags, and other crafty things?  All signs point to yes!  I may need to share my new power with another crafty friend of mine, I think he'd like it.  Actually, he'd like it more if it were a button maker I think.

Don't be surprised if you all end up with flower stickers next, or something else equally as awesome/lame ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment